licence and insurance

If you are doing the initiation courses or the progression course, you will need to have an insurance. If you do not have the proper flying insurance in your home country, we will have to ask you to come with a medical certification stating you are fit for practicing hang gliding and we will take a Frenche licence at the FFVL which will cost about 50€.

For the Tandem Flights, this insurance is not needed, you just have to present yourself dresed with sportsware.

Hang gliding flying school in the french alps